I have aptly named this blog after an annual bike ride held here in Wichita Falls. But for me, it means "Halloween and Luke riding his bike without training wheels!" This weekend, Luke wanted his training wheels off of his bike...they had been giving him fits for a while and he was tired of it. He got on his bike, went a couple of times with Dail and I holding on to the back of his saddle, and from then on, went without our help all by himself! I cannot tell you how proud we are of him! He gets on himself, goes quite fast, and stops without crashing too. It is awesome!
Today was Halloween, and the boys went trick or treating around the neighborhood. This was Aidan's first time trick or treating, and he didn't quite understand what was going on. He thought when you knock on someone's door, you go inside, so the first house we went to, they knocked, said "trick or treat" and Aidan went right on in!! It was quite funny. They enjoyed themselves all in all, and Luke wanted to know if it could be Halloween every day! (ie. can I go get candy from neighbors all the time?)
No comments:
Post a Comment