


Luke's kindergarten class had awards day today, and Aidan and I went up to see what Luke was going to be presented. He received three awards: Citizenship (which he says means helping someone else who is hurt, including their feelings), Math Achievement (best mathematician in his class!), and Neat Work (penmanship) Award. I forgot my camera for the actual ceremony (grrr) so I had him "pose" for pictures when we got home. As you can see, he tried out several different faces.
He also came home and told me he wanted to go to "fire camp". He said a man came to his school and told them if they wanted to get away from their parents for a week and have lots of fun, they should go! I was confused until I saw in his backpack a flyer for "CampFire"! LOL
1 comment:
Hey...remember the curse I put on the guy in California to get my camera money back from...well maybe I should just put a "CURSE" on the bedroom monster...
Post a Comment