Monday, July 30, 2007

How big are her feet?

So the boys and I took a quick trip to Omaha this weekend before I begin the insanity of TWO jobs for the next few months. I accepted an interim job at MSU as Greek Advisor just to help get them through fall recruitment. So, between Aug 1 and Sept 30 I am going to be working full-time between both jobs, and you may not hear much from me. But...hopefully it will get Dail and I closer to our goal of going to Italy to visit Steph.

Anyway - I knew I wouldn't have much chance to visit my family if I didn't take this last weekend. Dail had Spirit Days, so the boys and I drove up by ourselves. It went very well! They've been enjoying every moment of being in Nebraska. My Mom has a scale in her bathroom, and they think it is fun to weigh themselves hourly to see how their weight has changed. My aunt Frances Jean was coming to dinner last night, and I told the boys that she would soon be here. Aidan said "Mom, how big are her feet?" What?!?! I had NO idea where he was going. So, I said "Um, probably the same size as Grandma's...why?" He replies "Good, she can play our scale game too!" Ha ha! Don't think my aunt wants to get on the scale every hour she is here to see how much SHE weighs!!! :) And...how funny that they think someone has feet too big for a scale!! :)

No comments: