Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Steph and Greg's beautiful wedding

Kelly and I went to Wimberley, TX over the weekend
for my good friend Stephanie's wedding.
It was the most beautiful wedding location I have
EVER seen.......

The spot where they wed


All the trees were decorated in white lights - and see the moon?


White peacocks wander the grounds!

Getting beautiful!
Greg and his best man

Gorgeous bride to be!

Adorable flower girls!

Steph and her Dad

the cute couple

Kelly shot the wedding, so she was running around
like a crazy woman all that day. But we still
managed to squeeze in fun girl time - something
we both needed!
We also were away from the luxuries of technology...
I affectionally coined one spot near the top of the
hill "cell hill" as it was the only place we could
get cell reception, and that was if you held your arm
just right. :) Still - who needs cell phones when
you are surrounded by nature in all of its
beauty?
Steph and Greg - I'm SO happy for the two of you!

No comments: