Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Home Improvement project

I have been fixated, for quite a while, on putting laminate wood flooring in our living room. I hate the carpet, the traffic pattern that goes through there, and I thought it would look nice and be much more practical. I started seriously looking at flooring, and found a steal in Houston when I went to visit my friends Steph and Greg. And, my good friend Ronnie has experience laying this type of flooring, so we chose last weekend to tackle the project. With the help of her Dad, and my Mom and Dad, we finally got it all installed. (there was a side trip to Dallas in an ice storm to buy a box MORE of the flooring...as the Houston people didn't sell us enough...but you know nothing is meant to be too easy is it?)


BEFORE
DURING....
(I had LOTS of help!)

AFTERThe "reveal"!

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Wow - really amazing work, Debbie! I can't wait to see the new renovations in person!

Hope you had a happy Easter!