Monday, July 11, 2005

Back to blogland?

I now officially have DSL, so I may begin posting on this blog again. We just got back from a week in Omaha with my parents. It was a great trip, and I am so happy that I got to see my three best friends from growing up, Cassandra, Jodi, & Cindy. Two of the three don't live in Omaha anymore, but somehow the timing worked out that all of us were back around the same time. We got to visit Cassandra at her parents' house on Beaver Lake (her son Dylan, and Luke hit it off SO well!), Jodi & I went out for a girl's night, and Cindy and I met at the park for the kids to play. We also got to participate in my parents' neighborhood 4th of July parade...Luke rode his scooter, my Dad rode his new recumbent bike, and my Mom pushed Aidan in the stroller. Luke was thrilled that he won a "prize" at the end, which was a stuffed Husker bear - he loves stuffed animals!!

No comments: