Tuesday, May 16, 2006

From Aunt Crickett

This past weekend, Dail and Luke went to Archer City to visit his parents. Crickett was also there, and she sent me this in an email that I thought I would make into a blog:

Just wanted to let you know the wonderful information that your son gave me this weekend.

1st - Dail was giving Midge and me a hard time because she always brings her food to the carpet to eat and doesn't eat out of her bowl. Then Luke chimes in and says- "Well actually, my dog does the same thing."

2nd - While I was getting ready Saturday to go to the graduation Luke follwed me every step. I said, "Wow Luke it really takes Aunt Crickett a long time to get ready to go some where. Does it take your mommy a long time to get ready? His reply - "No my mommy can be ready to go anywhere in 10 minutes." I will tell you that Dail had a hard time swallowing that one.

You know the old saying, "Out of the mouthes of babes!" You know sometimes our kids know us better than we know ourselves or we want to admit.


Thanks Crickett for sharing! :)

No comments: