Monday, November 20, 2006

City Lights Festival

We invited our friends, the Steins, to the annual City Lights Festival parade over the weekend. If you didn't know - parades are my FAVORITE! I absolutely love them! In fact, Dail said he will take me to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for our 25th anniversary. No trips to the beach for me, I just want a parade! :) The parade is always a kick off of the holiday season, with all the downtown buildings lighting up and a nighttime parade of floats, old timey cars, area bands, and horse drawn carriages. After the parade, the Shriners had a train ride, there was a horse and buggy ride, and many other adventures - all for free! Woo hoo!


Their family has a nice photo - I get the uncooperative ones in mine! Where is Dail anyway?
Philipp and Luke - they look like brothers!

No comments: