
I thought I'd share a couple of fun pics...the first one is Aidan's "school" pic from TLC...cutie boy! The second is a pic of us at the MSU Homecoming football game with our friend, Adrian. We actually met Adrian while we were working for Penn State...I recruited him to come to the Mont Alto Campus all the way from The Colony. Shortly after he arrived, Dail took the job at MSU and we moved, much to Adrian's Mom's disapproval. She wanted someone to "take care of" her baby. Well, Adrian has gone on to earn his degree from Penn State, work in Washington DC, New York City, Peace Corp in the Ivory Coast, and recently a 2 year stint in China. I think he takes care of himself just fine! :) But, I'm a Mom of two boys, so pity the person whom I encounter when my boys go to college...I'll be wanting them to look after my "babies" too. He came to MSU's Homecoming game because his good friend's brother was up for Homecoming King...so it was fun to see him! And this is very random but, I look at that picture and am amazed at how much Luke looks like me! Our faces are just alike. Amazing what genes can do!
No comments:
Post a Comment