Poor Luke! We decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day outside and play a little family game of soccer (albeit I spent more time pulling random weeds or pruning plants than aiding my team) and during that episode - Luke bit his lip. So, a fat lip and a little blood later, we decided to take a family walk/bike ride. Aidan rode in the jog stroller, I pushed him while roller blading and holding Speedy, and Luke and Dail rode their bikes. They took off in a racing match, and Luke wiped out big time! He scraped both knees, his elbow, his finger, and his hip. Two of the scrapes were so big, a bandage couldn't help. He *hates* to feel foolish, and he equally doesn't do well with pain. So, while I was doctoring him, he told me I could either sell his bike or throw it in the trash, because he was NEVER riding it again! He was finally calm enough for us to carry him to the couch and put him in front of the TV to distract him from his pain. Poor poor guy!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Ooo - crash!
Poor Luke! We decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day outside and play a little family game of soccer (albeit I spent more time pulling random weeds or pruning plants than aiding my team) and during that episode - Luke bit his lip. So, a fat lip and a little blood later, we decided to take a family walk/bike ride. Aidan rode in the jog stroller, I pushed him while roller blading and holding Speedy, and Luke and Dail rode their bikes. They took off in a racing match, and Luke wiped out big time! He scraped both knees, his elbow, his finger, and his hip. Two of the scrapes were so big, a bandage couldn't help. He *hates* to feel foolish, and he equally doesn't do well with pain. So, while I was doctoring him, he told me I could either sell his bike or throw it in the trash, because he was NEVER riding it again! He was finally calm enough for us to carry him to the couch and put him in front of the TV to distract him from his pain. Poor poor guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment