Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Good friends
After a week of a husband being gone (he went to Minnesota for a conference) and a child with terrible nightmares who wants to move out of our new house because he's sure there are MONSTERS there...my friend Kristen made such a sweet gesture to me and my boys. She invited us all over to her house on Sunday for brunch after church. And when I say she invited me and my boys...that includes my boy Speedy! She said that my boys all needed some grass to romp in, and just a change of scenery. She wouldn't take "no" for an answer, so on Sunday, we went over there and had the best time. Speedy ran around her back yard, and I swear he was smiling! He was thrilled to both have grass under his paws, and NO boots on them! And my boys were in heaven, as they have a backyard complete with grass, basketball hoop, wooden play set, and a motorized Jeep!!! It was a wonderfully sweet gesture, and I am so thankful for her. I don't think she reads my blog, but I still wanted to give her public affirmations from me anyway! An hour or two outside can really cleanse your mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment