Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Day 1 - Florence
So we've been up for nearly 36 hours and I really need to get to bed, but I promised to try to add a pic/blog a day so all of you reading can know what we're up to here in Italy!
Today after we found Steph's apartment, we made the rounds of Florence. Pictured above is a photo of Dail and I by the Ponte Vecchio bridge...a gorgeous spot in this beautiful city! There is also just a view from the bridge without us, and a photo of a street with bikes lining it (who do you think appreciates that?!). The building with the crests is Piazza della Signoria. I could tell you more about what is inside that building, but my interpreter/friend Stephanie has left the room. :) We ate fantastic pizza, had coffee twice, and also gelato for dessert! More tomorrow! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment