


I have been wanting to paint our bedroom practically since we moved in. It never pleased me, wasn't a haven or sanctuary or any of those things they talk about on HGTV! I finally decided on a blue color in the fall, and yesterday, I got the wild hair to just do it! So, at 1:30 in the afternoon while Dail watched football, I started taping and prepping our room for a makeover. Luke even pitched in - and he was a BIG help! At 10 PM - I had two boys asleep in the middle of a new blue room! (They both wanted to be near Mommy, and fell asleep watching me finish up) I finally like our bedroom!
1 comment:
I need to see it in person - it still looks kind of white on your blog. I'm sure it looks great with your new cozy bedding!
I am so jealous of your New years plans! Have a great time!
By the way - where was the card/cookie exchange party this year?!?!
Post a Comment