


Happy New Year! We started off 2008 by going to Archer City to help Dail's Dad cut wood. Well, Dail cut wood and I stayed inside with Polly to chat. :) Luke and Aidan love going out there, and last time we left, they decided they wanted boots. So, they now have two adorable pairs of boots to work "in the pasture" as they say. The most hilarous moment of the day occured when Aidan was present for a "tiff" between Melvin and Polly (it happens when you've been married 53 years!). He walked up to them and said, "You need to stop arguing. Now, say you're sorry to each other." LOL! Do you think he's heard those words a few times??? It was priceless to see the expression on each of their faces. Melvin, taken aback, looked at Polly and said "I'm sorry". She, also in shock, solemnly returned the apology. It was quite a moment!
1 comment:
oh my - that made me laugh out loud and at the same time almost have tears in my eyes. I can just see Aidan saying that! Too funny!
Post a Comment