Thursday, January 31, 2008

A week of sickies, then catch up, and soon retreat!

Why haven't I blogged lately? Well, I spent all of last week home with one sick child or another....that fever/flu virus that is going around hit our house, and would not let go! Just when I thought we were all well, Aidan woke up over the weekend with a screaming earache followed by the diagnosis of double ear infection! This week, the kids are on the mend, and I'm just trying to get caught up after missing a week of work. Not fun to blog about, you know?

Luke did get a part in his class play - he is the narrator, which he professes is "boring" but I told him is quite an honor, considering it is one of the largest speaking parts! They will perform next Thursday, and I'll video it to post here!

Other than that, I am headed off this weekend to my first ever women's retreat! I've been on many retreats for my college students, but never one for me, and never one with just women! It is held at our church - and Dail went to the men's one a few weeks ago - and is literally still glowing from the Holy Spirit within him! I hope it is as amazing experience for me! I am through just in time for Sunday Mass at the CCC - Dail's Superbowl Sunday will be spent with his little boys!

No comments: