Sunday, November 30, 2008








My family came in for Thanksgiving - which was the greatest blessing of all. David drove from Florida and surprised my parents. It was so funny, because he got here about 4 hours before they did, and we hid his car in our garage and his luggage in the closet. When they came in, he was sitting in our kitchen at the computer. My Mom actually went into the kitchen, threw something in the trash, glanced over towards the computer, and about walked off. She didn't even see him!!! Dail and I had funny looks on our faces, and she said "What? Did I miss something?" She then realized David was sitting there, and screamed and cried.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Dail's sister Crickett and her family (my nieces are pictured above). As probably many of you - we had TOO much food, but it was all good! Dail and Dale did a lot of the cooking...who doesn't like a man in the kitchen? I'll clean up any day if someone else cooks!

Uncle Dave spent a good deal of time being harrassed by my boys. I kept telling him it was good for him! :) He only asked me for Advil once! All in all, it was such fun and I'm sad they have all gone home today. My parents met with two builders while they were here, and are getting closer and closer to their plans of moving here! Yay!

No comments: