Well, this is quite unusual - it's Friday and we actually don't have plans for the weekend! Last weekend was MSU's homecoming, and next weekend is when our good friend Rodd will be here to facilitate teambuilding with several groups of our students, including my CCC students at our fall retreat. So, Dail and I are going to enjoy not having anything planned for the next couple of days. We find out about his Mom on Monday - which has been on our minds all the time. Thank you for all your prayers! We have been "shadowed", if that's what you can call it, by two MSU nursing students who come to our house weekly to assess our family's health: physical, mental, etc. It has been an interesting experience. They fortunately have bonded with Luke, so that makes their time here easier. We have to keep track of each family member's diet for 24 hours this weekend, and record it for them, and then they will evaluate it the next time they come. I'm sure their evaluation of Luke's diet will be something like "he needs more variety in his diet, he doesn't eat enough (any?) veggies, etc." Can't wait for that! Don't most 4 year olds limit themselves to PB&J, cereal, mac & cheese, and an occasional fruit snack to count for their daily fruit/veggie intake?
More Monday - I hope I have good news to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment