Well - this is only my 2nd "blogspot" entry - but I seem to find that either I have time to write, but nothing to write about, or LOTS going on, but no time to write! This week has been one of a lot of emotion in our family...Dail's Mom just found out she has a mass on her kidney. She will have her kidney removed soon, but first they want to do a bone scan to be sure if it is cancer, it hasn't metasticized. His Mom is older (76), as most of you know, and we are praying that she will just have a clean bone scan and recover from surgery without any complications. Not long ago she told me she wants to see both of her grandsons graduate from high school - I want that for her too! Please pray for her, and for the family as we go into the next few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment