Wednesday, October 27, 2004

After the craziness

We have had a week of frenzy - and now our house is finally calming down. Our friend, Rodd, has been here for a week doing team building activities with different MSU student groups. Of course one of those groups was mine - on our retreat last weekend. I actually spent the night with my students, slept on the floor (haven't done that in forever!) and participated in the pedicure-a-thon that my female students did until 3 AM! Retreat went very well, and I think my kids survived a night without Mom. Before Rodd left, he talked Dail and I into going to see "The Grudge" - and I can say that last night was a night of trying to lose ourselves in the Comedy Channel to forget the scariness of that movie. It certainly makes you jump!!! (I personally don't recommend it - TOO scary for me!) Now we have a night or two of calm before Halloween weekend festivities. If I can figure out how to put pictures on these blogspots, I will show you my kids in costume next time.




No comments: