
Yes, after much dismay to my husband and my college students, I got a van. I have stuck to the "it is practical" reasoning....which really is the truth. I wanted a bigger vehicle to take Dail's parents to the doctor, to take on trips, etc. And, a bigger SUV offers that, but at a heavy price tag with terrible gas mileage. So, after visiting our friends the Deggs (see blog back in January) and seeing Dee's Sienna, I decided that "cool" Moms could still drive a van! :) So, I was on a van bandwagon, and finally secured a deal that I liked. It's a 2006 Toyota Sienna, and I really do like it! It's cute, in my opinion, and will be SO nice for so many things! My kids LOVE it - the fact that there are different seats they can potentially ride in was definitely a selling point for them. And, for me, I got a vehicle that gets practically the same gas mileage as I had, with 90,000 fewer miles, and room for 3 more people! (Oh, and did I mention for the same montly payment I was making before?) Woo Hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment