Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My sweet Valentine!


Dail did the sweetest thing for me today...he had a package sent to the house, and tried to confuse me by telling me it was coming from his bike magazine, for me. So, a part of me did think I was getting a bicycle something for Valentine's Day...which could be good. But, when I opened it today, it was a wonderful pacakge of things from a company called "Pajama Time". There are PJ's, slippers, bath fizzes, cookies, sachets for my drawer, hot cocoa, and a bath pillow. Awww - SO SWEET! I adore him, for so many reasons, and he doesn't get told that very often. So, honey, on Valentine's Day and every day - I LOVE YOU! Thanks for being a sweet, kind, sentimental husband!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh that is awesome! I'm glad I got a good gift or I would be VERY jealouse!! :)