Monday, September 17, 2007

13 years or 13 colonies?


Today is Dail's and my 13th anniversary! It's amazing to think of everything we've been through and done together in that amount of time...starting with being graduate students at Emporia State...to working together at Penn State...to moving to Texas and making MSU our university home...to adding two beautiful boys to our family...to this day. The happiness, the sadness, the laughter, the tears, the SLEEPLESS nights (oh yes and they still continue)....its been an awesome time. Thank you honey!

While I was at work at the CCC today, a woman brought a bouquet of 13 roses to me. Now isn't that the sweetest thing? But when I opened the card, it read "Happy Constitution Day". My Dail certainly does have his own strange sense of humor. Then when I texted him to thank him, he told me there were 13 flowers...one for each colony, not one for each year! Ha ha he's a goof, but that's why I love him!

No comments: