Monday, February 25, 2008
Update - surgery
Well, the hand surgeon took one look at Dail's hand today and declared he needed a pin in his finger to keep it straight. So - Thursday he will go in. Besides it not being the news we wanted to hear, we have tickets to see Senifeld here on that night, as a double date with good friends of ours. Susan got the tickets for a Christmas gift and wanted to share the occassion with us! When Dail asked the doctor if he would feel up to being able to go by that night, the doc just smiled and said "Hey - give me the tickets and I'll take your wife!" NICE! He will go under anesthesia for the procedure...so keep the prayers coming. And Susan - what will we do? Dail said I should go anyway - and leave him home. Ugh! Besides all of that, I'm supposed to take 13 students on retreat this coming weekend!!! What to do!?!?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment