



A few more shots from Uncle Dave's time with us. Also - my dear, sweet, friend and sister by heart - Ronnie - left for Australia a few days ago. I am glad I had my whole family around me, as it was very VERY hard. She is definitely family - and though I am SO excited for her adventures, I cannot imagine what life in the Falls will be like without her here. She will be missed so much by all of the Neelys!!! She left me a Ronnie memory box, which I will cherish while she is down under. I cannot express in words how much she means to me. Godspeed my friend!
2 comments:
I will be sending you stuff to go into your Ronnie Survival Kit so keep it handy friend :)
Words aren't enough are they friend :)
Neat NeoCounter! Pretty soon you'll have an Australian flag with a 2 next to it, so you'll know we are still stalking your blog ;-)
Post a Comment