Wednesday of this week (Sept 17th) was Constitution Day. Why do I blog about that? Well...each year on this date, Dail always tells me "Happy Constitution Day honey!"....as it is his little sense of humor on our anniversary. You see, when we were married 14 years ago, Sept 17th was not that holiday. But somewhere in the past few years, it has been declared "Constitution Day" so now instead of wishing me a Happy Anniversary, I get wished a Happy Constitution Day!
Dail - I love you deeply. You are my gift, the yang to my ying, the calm to my constant frenzy, the wonderful partner to raising our children, and my best friend. Even though our anniversary tends to get lost in the craziness of a fall semester each year, I never forget how lucky I am that 15 years ago I met you at ESU - and God knew we were what the other one needed. From Ben and Jerry's ice cream on our first date to this day, I love you much!
1 comment:
brownchickenbrowncow!!!!!
Post a Comment