Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 things about me

If you are on Facebook, then you already have seen this list. But for those of you who are not on that crazy social networking site - here is my list of 25 things about me....

1. I think I could live on chocolate and chips and salsa - they are my staples!
2. I hope to start grad school in the fall at University of Dallas in Pastoral Ministry
3. I have my dream job! Which means I'm in the minority - only 30% of people do
4. I can't wait to go to Mexico this summer on a mission trip with 13 of my students
5. My brother is one of my best friends - I love how close we've become :)
6. I am shy
7. therefore I prefer one on one conversations - no groups!
8. and I don't make friends easily
9. I live with my husband, my mother in law, my two sons, a dog, two cats, and a fish
10. I love watching Luke play soccer
11. and watching Aidan in Warrior's Way
12. I have the same graduate degree as my husband - that's how we met!
13. I am so excited to grow my first garden this spring!
14. St Paul is my favorite saint - just ask my students
15. My parents are moving to Texas sometime this year!
16. I love zumba, but am terrible at it!
17. I took many years of piano lessons growing up
18. But never learned one sport!
19. I have two cross collections - one at home and one at work
20. I am a freak about budgeting and money
21. Some would say I'm an overachiever
22. I love LOVE parades - and one day I'm going to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving one
23. I think mowing is relaxing - especially with a Busted Halo podcast going on my IPOD
24. I love to find the moon at night
25. My morning must start with coffee!

No comments: