Sunday, March 01, 2009

Bulleted rundown of my life

So, I'm really not intentionally taking a hiatus from blogging, its just that between email, Facebook, and life, blogging seems to fall to the unwritten bottom of my to do list. Still, if you are checking this, here's a run down of my life since my last blog:


  • Had an awesome retreat with my students last weekend! They make me incredibly proud and thankful - I am so blessed!

  • Began Lent with a great Ecumenical (translate: more than one religion together) Ash Wednesday service at the CCC followed by an evening of candlelight dinner and rosary - perfect start to Lent
  • Started my Lenten journey with Bustedhalo.com's lenten calendar. It is really fun! Each day you click to see how you can "Fast, Pray, and Give". Some days are far more challenging than others - but I like that each day is different, and so I don't get bored or complacent with it.
  • Attended a Wine Club "meeting" - merlot was the agenda item. :)
  • Went to portions of all 4 Masses at church this weekend to pass out flyers about our Chili's Mexico Mission trip fundraiser....heard 3 homilies in total! (and Father Hoa does not always give the same homily, I'm here to attest!) After all that church, I had Mass at the CCC tonight! Yep, count them - 5 masses for me!!!
  • Am now trying to fill Polly's pill boxes for a month, maybe do my taxes, check email, Facebook, AND write this blog! Multitasking at its finest!

I guess that's it. Somewhere in the middle of that, I have had wonderful moments with my children, including one in which Aidan said "Mommy, did you know that you are beautiful?" He can melt my heart in a second. Well, until my next rambling......Ciao!


No comments: