Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Usually my parents come to the Falls each Easter. But since Luke is receiving his 1st Communion in two weeks and they are coming down for it (and since they are moving here soon!) they stayed in NE. So, we had a quiet Easter weekend. I took the boys to Sacred Heart's Easter egg hunt on Saturday....



And then I was blessed to see this unfold....Luke reading to his little brother. Simply precious!





I have always wanted to have an Easter meal at the CCC for all my international students....but have never done it. So, this year I made good on that desire and offered rides to Mass (we had 19 international students sign up!) and then we had an Easter lunch afterwards, complete with Easter egg hunt. All the students brought food, as you can see from the spread below, and we had just the best time! Dail's Mom thoroughly enjoyed being around all of them too. I think there were 25+ of us there!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still don't believe they exist

Debbie said...

Hmm - I don't know who "anonymous" is - and don't know what they don't believe exists....