Friday, December 10, 2004

34 is better than 33

Well, the first couple of days of being 34 have been MUCH better than the last few days of being 33. Dail's Mom went home from the hospital yesterday - which was SUCH a blessing! She is tired, but doing pretty well otherwise. I know she and Melvin will both sleep better in their own home. They never did give her an official "diagnosis", but I am just glad she is better.

Dail is feeling much better too. He went back to work for a half day yesterday, and all day today. Yeah!!! And, his voice has returned! We are actually going out to dinner tonight - just the two of us, which is much needed! Then we will spend some time with our friends the Trimbles, also much needed.

We had a wonderful Posada progressive dinner party for the CCC last night. We had 25 students come along, and I thought for sure we would run out of food. But, as in the bible, God provided somehow, because we not only didn't run out, we had a bit left over. It truly duplicated before my eyes!

I am on to Christmas cards, wrapping, last minute gift making, etc. Seems like the holiday is coming SO fast - and I, like everyone else I guess, am not ready!

Here's to a wonderfully calm weekend!

No comments: