Thursday, December 30, 2004

Last day in Omaha

It is the last day we have here in Omaha, and as always, we are both ready and sad to go home. We have had a wonderful time visiting my family, and my brother and his wife were here too. We amazingly all stayed under the same roof, with my entire family of 4 in the same bedroom, and did not get in each other's way. My kids have been super - and Luke took to his Uncle Dave while Aidan was taken with his Aunt Laura. I have lots of great pictures, if only I could get them to load onto my blog! (Kelly, you need to help me on this). We have NOT had a white Christmas, in fact we left the snow in Texas to come to Omaha, where they have not had any snow yet this year! So, Luke packed up his snow gear, and hasn't used one bit of it. It hasn't even been too cold, except the day we arrived.

Now I can't wait to get home and get rid of stuff! Coming home with a car that is so full you can't see out the back window makes me want to clean out so bad. My kids have too many toys, and of course they are bringing back more. I want to go through their rooms, my room, my? (ok - Dail's!) kitchen, and haul a bunch of stuff off to the city mission. It is almost embarrassing how much our culture collects when others have so little.

I guess my next post will be....next year! Happy New's Years to you!

No comments: