Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dad's day


Tonight was Dad's night at Luke's preschool. They all had to bring box dinners (in shoe boses that they had decorated together) and they were served drinks and dessert there. I was so proud of my guys because Luke & Dail made a really cool race car out of their shoe box, complete with spoiler and grille! Dail also gave me quite a compliment as I was one of the few Moms who sent their husbands and kids with real food in their box. Most of them toted McDonalds, Market Street, or pizza along. I actually made homemade chicken tenders with homemade ranch and corn on the cob! Impressive given my distaste for cooking! They had a good time together, and Dail found out that Luke thinks he is 46 years old, 5 feet tall, and weighs 50 pounds. (LOL) He also said his Dad's favorite food is "different types of chickens". I think that is hilarious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too precious!