Friday, January 27, 2006

"Nug a bug" and "When I grow up I'm..."


My favorite two quotes this week are as follows:
"C'mere Mommie...let's get nug a bug." We always cover up our boys and tell them they are 'snug as a bug in a rug' and that translates in Aidan's little brain and words to "nug a bug" - LOVE IT! :) And, for Luke's moment...he is always telling me how when he grows up he and Aidan are going to live together in their own house...and have motorcyles, and bicycles, and basically an endless supply of money so they can do whatever they want (then he says he wants a job like his Daddy...and I guess he doesn't realize that a life of working in higher ed doesn't lead to such things!). Anyway - yesterday he told Aidan "When I grow up, I am going to be in charge of you!" because I think he believes that Aidan will still be smaller, and Luke is tired of us being in charge, he wants to be "in charge" of someone...little does he know that Aidan probably won't go with that plan!

No comments: