Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's a Potty Party

I guess Aidan is ready for potty training...he likes the phrase to start with because it includes the word "train". Every day for the past week Aidan has gone potty on the toilet at least once. It started on New Year's Day when I was about to put him in the tub, and Luke said "Mom, Aidan always goes potty in the tub...and I don't like it." So, I asked Aidan if he wanted to potty on the toilet before he got in the tub, and he said yes. He sat down, and went potty pretty quickly. Since then, whenever I ask him if he wants to potty, he says yes, and always goes. He hasn't yet accomplished telling me when he needs to go, but I'm so proud of him anyway, as he's not even 2 1/2 and he's doing great! And whenever he sits on the toilet, he says "I'm on the potty train!" Funny guy!

No comments: