Tuesday, June 20, 2006
"Cuz you had a bad day"
That should be my theme song today. In one short day, we have learned that our baby boy needs glasses and will likely be in them until he is a teenager, or perhaps all of his life. We also learned that our "dream" house was taken out from under us when someone else made an offer that was better than our contingent one. Finally, our kids behaved horribly today during our trip to Fort Worth for the eye doctor, such that I yelled and screamed enough to feel like the world's worst mother. I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, so I guess this is all in "the plan", but sometimes I wish I'd be better attuned to the plan. All I can think about is my child being called "that kid wht glasses" and me, the "mean" Mom, trying to console him in our now seemingly too small house! Sigh - tomorrow will be another day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He will be a-d-r-o-r-a-b-l-e with glasses and there is probably a house out there that is much better and you will be glad you didn't get this one. Everything for a reason - right!
Post a Comment