A LONG time ago, my friend Kelly posted this on her blog, and I'm just now getting to filling it all out. It takes me a while to decide what my "Favorite" things are, especially when it comes to movies and food. I'm fickle I guess. But, here it is:
Five Movies You Can Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Frequency
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Bruce Almighty
4. 50 First Dates
5. ????
Five Embarrassing Songs You Know All the Words To:
1. Most anything by the Wiggles (ugh!)
2. Don’t Worry, Be Happy
3. Milli Vanilli – Girl you know it’s true
4. Safety Dance (Men Without Hats)
5. ????
Five Memorable Halloween Costumes:
1. Gypsy
2. Bum (yes, and I was like 10 years old!)
3. Wonder Woman
4. Patch Adams
5.
Five Celebrities You Believe May Secretly be Aliens:
1. Tom Cruise
2. Johnny Depp
3. Angelina Jolie
4.Paris Hilton
5. Nicole Riche
Five Occupations You Could Never Hold:
1. jr high teacher
2. nurse
3. garbage collector
4. priest (but they do call me the "high priestess"!)
5.
Five Ways to Perfectly Spend an Afternoon:
1. t a park with my family
2. on a bike ride
3. planting flowers in my yard
4. on a beach with a good novel
5. at a winery with my husband
Not Your 5 Favorite Foods, But the 5 You’re Most Likely Eating:
1. coffee
2. peanut butter toast
3. strawberries
4. chocolate!
5. yogurt
Five Lines You Blatantly Stole From a Movie, TV, a Commercial, or Song:
1. I
2. don’t
3. think there
4. are
5. any
Five People Who Must Immediately Respond:(Don’t worry “immediately” is relative)
1. Ronnie
2. Danielle
3. Dail
4. whoever else
5. reads my blog
No comments:
Post a Comment