My dear friend Stephanie is en route (probably in the air over the ocean right now) to Italy. She got a wonderful job opportunity to work for Gonzaga University at their Florence site! (see
http://www.gonzaga.edu/Academics/Undergraduate/StudyAbroad/Programs/Florence/). She will be working in campus life, and also taking students on tours all across Europe and Africa. I told her she is basically being paid to go on a European vacation for 18 months!! Dail and I really have a desire to go visit her while she is there too...what better opportunity to visit Italy than when you have free lodging and an experienced tour guide? Anyway - besides my excitement for her in her new life journey, I am excited because for those of you who do not know...I can track my visitors to my blog and see where they are from (or at least what city their internet is routing through). Makes me feel better since I do not hardly ever have anyone comment on my blog...at least I know someone is reading it! Anyway - when I looked at my stats this morning, I saw that my friend Lisa, who lives in St. Lucia, is checking out my blog. So, I have all US visitors besides her, and soon Stephanie! Here's a shout out to you Lisa! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment