
Dail received a surprise today....Barb Merkle, Director of Admissions at MSU had called David Farabee's office (state representative for Texas, and an MSU alum) to ask for the Texas flag that was flown over the state capital the day Melvin passed. She presented it to Dail today. What a kind gesture!!! Thank you Barb, and all of MSU for ALL the support you've shown Dail throughout this difficult time.
I myself am thoroughly enjoying having Dail's Mom live with us. She is the kindest, sweetest, most generous woman. It is so nice to wake up in the morning and have someone to share coffee with and just visit. My boys are always off watching Spongebob or playing Star Wars, so she is just a wonderful companion for me!
For those of you who have given up on Dail's blog, you should check it now. He has updated it with a lot of cycling jargon, but also with a birthday tribute to his Dad yesterday. Click his link on the side.
1 comment:
Polly has always been a blessing and I am so glad that she has you and the boys. I know that you have made her feel so welcome and comfortable in your home. I am so happy and excited that ya'll are visiting soon!!
Post a Comment