Ronnie sent a package from Australia to us that arrived today - she has been anxiously awaiting it's arrival, as it was mostly for our boys. I video taped them getting it for her to see on my blog. I took two videos, but it takes FOREVER to post a video to my blog, so I'll send the other one to you some other way Ronnie. :) They loved LOVED their dinosaur bones, and their TMNT pens, and Luke wants his Yoda picture laminated. They don't quite understand the coolness of the Aboriginal rock, but Dail and I certainly do. I read them your letter, and Luke had many many questions. All in all - it was so great! What a fun Friday surprise!!! Hope you get my package to you soon!
2 comments:
Debbie,
When is Family Day
JOy
I SO enjoyed both videos ~ thanks for sending them.
Love you boys!
Hi to all.
Ronnie
Post a Comment