
I think it is funny how life goes sometimes. It always seems when you know one person pregnant, suddenly you know 10 people pregnant! I feel the same about weddings - if one person you know is getting married, suddenly 10 are! I went to a beautiful wedding today for one of my students who just graduated. Kelly is a wonderful, sweet person with such a kind spirit. She married Bo, who is kind, quiet, and very loving to her. They make a cute pair and I was so glad to be invited to their wedding! I ended up getting to be IN their wedding in a way, as when I arrived at church, I was asked by Judy (our church wedding coordinator) if I could be a eucharistic minister (for those of you non-Catholics - that is someone who assists the priest in giving out the bread/host and wine). They had forgotten to choose any. I was glad to help out, and I loved the huge smile on Kelly's face when I approached the altar. Kelly and Bo - I'm praying for you and know you will have a beautiful marriage!
Theirs is the first of many, as I alluded to in the beginning. I have another former student's wedding next weekend, and then a few in the fall too. I always enjoy weddings - it is so sweet to watch a couple in that stage of their relationship. Can't believe it will be 14 years for Dail and I next month!!
No comments:
Post a Comment