



Yes, today was "mandantory family fun day" - or at least that is what I told Dail. You see, the Budweiser Clydesdale Horses were in town for Ranch Roundup (a VERY Texas thing) and they were having a parade today to showcase the horses. Well, if you don't already know, I LOVE parades and I LOVE horses. So, we had to go...even though it was at 4 in the afternoon, which is not only prime nap time but also just a wee bit hot in Wichita Falls in August. I told Dail the boys would love it, and he felt he had no choice. When we told Aidan we were going to a parade, he got excited and said "I see Ga'ma and Poppy!" since the only other parade he's ever been to was this past 4th of July in my parents' neighborhood in Nebraska. Fortunately, our friends the Koch's also ended up being there, so the long wait for the horses (and the absence of Ga'ma & Poppy) was no problem for the kiddos. After the heat/mosquito filled experience, we headed to Archer City to see Dail's parents and leave Luke for the night. The boys love their grandparents, as you can see from the pics!
1 comment:
Looks like fun - really! I can just see Jeff falling for that one - NOT!
Post a Comment