

I was just writing in my boys' journals, and remembered some funny, priceless quotes from my boys over the past few weeks. I will share them with you:
Aidan - "I wub yew Mommy" (said spontaneously and followed by a big hug)
Luke (said to his grandparents) - "Mommy is in charge of the kids, Daddy is in charge of the house"
Aidan - "Woh - I hear trashma'am" (trashman - his FAVORITE thing along with mowers and weed-weets (weedeater))
Luke (said to Aidan in a moment of disguist) - "If you're not going to give me that toy, then I'm not ever going to play with you. And when I grow up and have my own house, you can't come over. And I'm going to have a motorcycle and monster truck, and you can't see them either!!" (Whew - he told him!)
Life with little ones is positively priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment